Black Friday

Most people know the day after Thanksgiving as Black Friday. Black Friday is when stores have some of the biggest sales of the year. People stand outside the stores for hours until the stores officially open for Black Friday. Originally, stores would open up at 12:00 a.m. on Friday morning. Recently, however, stores have been starting their sales earlier. Many stores this year opened up on Thursday and some even opened on Wednesday.

During Black Friday people go crazy and some can get a bit a violent. I have heard of many fights breaking out over certain items. However, many people don’t assume there to be deaths due to Black Friday. There have been 9 reported deaths during Black Friday, and 102 injuries. People will do whatever they can to get something on sale during Black Friday.

Personally, I have gone Black Friday shopping a few times. I have experienced the crazy long lines and numerous sales. Sometimes there are even lines just to get into a store! It is definitely a very thrilling and exciting experience. I think that everybody should try it one day.

Overall, I think Black Friday is a very thrilling experience. On top of that, there are some great deals and you can save on a lot. However, if you are more of an online person you can wait until Cyber Monday for some deals on your favorite store’s website.