Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving isn’t the only time of the year to be thankful. We usually take many things for granted and don’t thank the people that have done so much for us. Many people have parents that do tons of things for their kids, but we never thank them for the things they do. I am thankful for many things and two of those things are my family and teachers.

I am extremely thankful for my family. Most of all, I am thankful for my parents. My parents have done so much for me. There are many things that we take for granted and one of those things is our parents. They take care of us and are there for us every step of the way and we should say thank them more often.

We also take our teachers for granted. They teach us many of the things we know today. Most people get attention for being very smart or creating certain products. However, there were teachers that taught them a lot of what they know today. So, from students all around the world I would like to say thank you to all the teachers.5741685_what_are_you_thankful_for1_xlarge